Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nagoya Tower of Televi Dining - Postcard #3 (Vintage!)


When I came up with this resolution, I put out a call to my friends on the interwebs to send me their updated addresses if they wanted to receive a postcard. One of my LBC peeps mentioned that she collects odd and interesting postcards, so NN is now the proud recipient of this one!

This postcard came from a collection of four packs of old Japanese postcards that my friend HD gave me several months ago. If I remember the story correctly, they were sent to a homesick Japanese exchange student several decades ago, so none of them are "used."

This particular postcard comes from the collection that is marked "The Nagoya Tower of Televi," and it is obviously showing off the modern dining facilities in the tower.
You can check the hours of operation here for your visit.
The tower was once destroyed in a Godzilla battle.
Tourist info from Happy Jappy. That's a horrible website name.

No comments:

Post a Comment